Just Me..

My photo
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Universitas Gunadarma Fakultas Ekonomi

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Congratulation Letter (Tugas)

April 10, 2010

Intan Pratama
Kav. DKI no. 57
Meruya, West Jakarta 11650

Dear Intan:

On behalf of my family, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent graduation from Mountain State University with your M.B.A. (Marketing).

I must say that I was not surprised to heard about your achievement
. During your first year in the university, I noted how bright you are and how you have a very quick mind in problem solving. Combine those attributes with your relentless work ethic and commitment to study, and it is obvious that you have a wide-open future ahead of you. I can only hope that your ingenuity and your spirit to learn about anything contributed in some small way to your success.

On behalf of my family I wish you all the best in your future career and life endeavors, whatever they may be.

Yours sincerely,


Hendry Meilano T

No comments: